All of our Hospice services are free of charge to patients and their loved ones. We rely on 86% of our funding coming from the community. Less than 14% of our funding comes from the Government and we have to raise more than £2.6 million every year through fundraising. That's £7,200 every single day.
Set in 24 acres of Sussex countryside, St Peter & St James has spectacular views across the South Downs. We encourage our patients and their loved ones to make the most of our grounds, which include landscaped gardens, a wheelchair friendly woodland walk and a summer house.
Our Values -
- Nurturing - care for whole families and each other
- Professional - strive for excellence, learn from our mistakes and celebrate success
- Unified - work as one team with one vision
- Transparent - act with integrity and honesty at all times
- Empowering - encourage innovation, support personal and organisational development